Saturday, August 2, 2014

Plain Waffle

After several months of market survey, I have found a cheap severin waffle maker at Lazada. Yea, my new toy!! Totally fall in luv with it at the first sight. Just like δΈ€θ§ι’Ÿζƒ…. Haha.. :D
As most of the retail shop sell the waffle maker at 100plus and I have been considering as it is too expensive and not really worth it since I'm not making everyday.
I'm glad that I found this cheap maker at $49 (special discount). Good Deal!! :D

 
Look! It is a flower/heart shape maker. Pretty?
I have a try today but it didn't turn out well. I believe that practice makes perfect so I will never give up ^-^

My 1st attempt of waffle. Too thin, over baked due to high temperature. I'm very disappointed but will try again on next week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment