Saturday, August 23, 2014

Hotdog & Char Siew Bread

I'm addicted to "Bread Making" nowadays. This is my 2nd attempt on the 40mins bread as it is quick and less time consuming. Totally fall in love with the recipe. There are too many variety to choose from so for this week, i intend to try making Hotdog Bread and Char Siew Bread.

The whole process is very enjoyable, although is a bit messy in the middle of the process but i still enjoy it. I make a total number of 19 breads at this time round (Seven Hotdog bread and 12 Char Siew Bread). 

My colleague said that my neighbour is very fortunate as they get to eat all the pastry when i baked. I agreed too! Today, the neighbour kids still ask for more and said "面包真好吃“ Haha.. Jump up with Joy!! :)

"HOTDOG BREAD"


This bread is very soft and chewy, well-liked by my neighbour kids! Do you think it looks like those selling at bakery shop? Anyone craving it?

"CHAR SIEW BREAD"

Look at those filling, it taste good!!! Drooling now? Haha.. i'm just kidding :P Not purposely show the filling to you guys as if i don't show it, others might think that this is a plain bread. :)

Please refer to the 40mins Bread for the recipe and refer below for the step-by-step image;


Give it a try and you won't regret!

No comments:

Post a Comment