Saturday, August 16, 2014

40 Mins Bread Recipe

I love to eat bread but I'm lazy to make because I always find that baking a bread is very time consuming. From Starter dough, main dough, proofing and baking. This process can last for a day which is quite tough for working lady just like me.

In retail shop, the price of the bread had increase and one bread can cost about $1.20 and above. In a month, it will cost around $24. If I'm going to make my own bread, i can make about 14 (50g) bread which can last me for 3 days.

Recently, i found a great recipe known as 40 min bread. Yes! It only takes 40 min for the whole process but not include shaping. I guess the amount of yeast increase the speed of the bread to proof faster. The texture is very soft and fluffy just like the 5K Recipe that i did previously. Most importantly, it is less time consuming.

 
Look at the internal of the bread! It is soooo fluffy and soft. I bake a total of 14 bread and gone in a few hrs time. Everybody love it :)
 Now, I'm going to share the recipe with you guys over here.

INGREDIENTS:

 280ml warm water
83ml canola oil
16g instant yeast
56g caster sugar
1.5 tsp salt
1 egg
476g bread flour

PROCEDURES:

1. Combine the water, oil, sugar and yeast in your mixing bowl, and allow it to rest for about 15 minutes. After 15 minutes, the mixture would become foamy.

2. Add in the salt, egg and bread flour into the yeast mixture. Knead it with your mixer with the dough hook attached, knead it for about 5~7 minutes on slightly higher speed. It will become a smooth dough, with a little bit stickiness.

3. Divide the dough into your desired shapes/portion, placed them on your baking tray, covered with a clingwrap. Allow them to proof for the 2nd time, for 10 minutes.

4. After proofing, egg wash your dough and bake them for about 10-12 minutes, or until your bread turns golden brown.

Preheat Oven @ 220 degree Celsius.

Recipes is from mimibakeryhouse@blogspot.sg 

No comments:

Post a Comment